Friday, October 31, 2008

M of MG

Hi I'm M of MG...of MidgettGray.com. I am part of an online boutique that I am very proud of. I have always been a fan of online shopping and thought of how simple it looked to just take some pictures, post the pictures, and make a sale. Wow, was I highly mistaken. Anyway, now that we are finally up and moving I have felt a little relief...that is until the country went into an economic downward spiral. I mean really who starts a business in times like these...me apparently. I think the up side to the deteriorating economy is the fact that I can't put down my blackberry without receiving yet another email from Bergdorf's, Saks, etc. advertising a blowout sale. And believe me MidgettGray is definitely all about the sale items much to the delight of our customers. I mean seriously James Jeans for under $50.

I have always been terrified of blogging, myspace, facebook, which my partner G finds hysterical considering how I pretty much talk to hear myself talk. So I have decided to just take the plunge and go for it. I mean how hard can it be? Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to follow your blog! Keep me up to date and hip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well m you must have a natural knack for fashion and the blog world. cant wait to see what youve got to say about the future in fashion and what the u.s. is about to go through regarding the economic problems. i do love midgettgray.com it must be the 2 gals behind the scenes m and g.
    another m

    ReplyDelete